Exclusively distributed in Australia by the open door coaching group
What happens when we focus on strengths?
Increase in engagement
Employee performance increase
Felt more positive & solutions oriented
Employee performance is on average 36% higher when line managers focus their appraisals on staffs’ strengths and talents.
Here’s a short video about how the strengths approach to people management drives positive cultures and peak performance.
Used by leading companies around the world
- Most extensive strengths profiling system on the market
- Only strengths profiling system with a multi-rater feature enabling co-workers to provide feedback in minutes
- Simple to administer, understand and apply
- Wide range of tools and solutions to embed learning
- Excellent reliability and validity
- Enables clients to measure return on investment
The widest range of strengths assessment solutions
The Strengthscope® system comprises 5 different online profiling modules all designed to help individuals and organisations achieve success through strengths.
Strengthscope® Standard is designed for individual development and performance improvement and shows:
- The person’s significant strengths or underlying qualities which most energise them
- Their potential weaker areas and overdone/overused strengths
- How effectively the person feels they are able to use their strengths at work
- Coaching questions and tips on how to use their strengths more effectively
Other profiles include:
- Strengthscope360™ – expands on the standard report by enabling co-workers to provide input on how effectively the person is using their strengths and recommendations for improvement
- StrengthscopeTeam™ – for a wide range of team development applications
- Strengths Engagement Index™ – for measuring the return on investment of strengths-based programmes
- StrengthscopeLeader™ – for developing effective leaders/ managers and succession planning