Strengthscope® Practitioner Certificate (one day)
Become qualified to deliver feedback and coaching using the world’s most complete and innovative strengths-based profiling system – Strengthscope® – the only strengths assessment to have achieved Registered Test Status with the UK’s British Psychological Society – to improve performance and unlock people’s energy and potential.
This practical and interactive training gives you access to 4 of our most powerful strengths profiles – Strengthscope® self-assessment, Strengthscope360™, StrengthscopeLeader™ and Strengths Engagement Index™.
Upon completion, you will be able to interpret and apply these assessments to help people optimize their strengths, perform at their best and overcome challenges
- Gain insight into the latest science of the strengths-based approach and how it can make a significant difference to business results, engagement, teamwork and inclusivity
- Understand how Strengthscope® was developed and the wide range of applications across the HR/Talent life cycle
- Learn how to interpret the Strengthscope® report and how it can best be used to bring about positive change
- Gain awareness of your own strengths, performance risks and how you can improve your effectiveness and relationships
- Help people to realize their full potential through optimizing strengths and reducing the main types of performance risks/blockers
- Practice how to provide constructive and appreciative feedback and coaching based on the Strengthscope® profile and how to sustain change after the debrief
- Commit to a customized development plan to translate learning into practical outcomes
- Your Strengthscope® profile plus one additional Strengthscope360™ assessment for you to practice with after the training
- A printed edition of the book, Optimize Your Strengths: Use Your Leadership Strengths to Get the Best out of You and Your Team, by James Brook and Dr Paul Brewerton
- Our popular Strengthscope® cards
- Access to Strengthscope® user area giving you access to a broad range of online resources, tools, and guides
- Regular newsletters and updates
- License to manage your own projects through the Strengthscope® system
- Comprehensive Strengthscope® Workbook
- Membership to the exclusive LinkedIn Strengthscope® Practitioners Forum
ALSO AVAILABLE IN MELBOURNE – click below….