Coaching is the single best way to create a culture of success and team engagement in your team or workplace.
Many people think they are coaching, when in fact they are doing other things – maybe mentoring or managing instead.
In this coaching bootcamp we’ll show you what International Standard coaching is all about, and how to do it well. It’s designed to get your coaching skills up to speed in a short timeframe.
If you’re interested in any of the following, this workshop is for you!
- Develop your coaching skills
- Help people have better conversations in the workplace
- Increase engagement
- Reduce conflict
- Deal with change better
- Get better at giving and receiving feedback
- Start to create a better workplace culture
We will teach you some simple coaching tools that you’ll be able to use straight away in your workplace and we will show you the best tips to make sure you are doing the best coaching you possibly can.
This workshop is perfect for…
- Managers, leaders, supervisors
- Coaches and consultants
- HR practitioners
- L&D practitioners
- Anyone interested in coaching in the workplace setting.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!